Server is up and running! Dl & play NOW! (Please donate to help us get a vps) Thanks all!
Hello please register to start playing our private server(562 + summoning + high def + cape emotes) We also offer botting! please join now and donate!

Even $1 helps! all the donations will help our site become better.

Some goals we have with donations.

1) a .org domain
2) Vbulliten hosting (not nulled)
3) Better Theme (bought) Ex. Catalysm

Thanks for registering and using our site! Please come again!

Server is up and running! Dl & play NOW! (Please donate to help us get a vps) Thanks all!
Hello please register to start playing our private server(562 + summoning + high def + cape emotes) We also offer botting! please join now and donate!

Even $1 helps! all the donations will help our site become better.

Some goals we have with donations.

1) a .org domain
2) Vbulliten hosting (not nulled)
3) Better Theme (bought) Ex. Catalysm

Thanks for registering and using our site! Please come again!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Donate & Reffer All ur freinds the person who gets most people ill be giving Advertising Mod rank to!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GamesGames  
NEW SITE OWNER! " zShockz "

How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mari juana<3
Head Mod

How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] Empty
PostSubject: How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures]   How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:01 pm

hello and welcome to my tutorial of how to play our server on mac computers.
It took me forever to figure out how, but when i did, I realized how simple it is.

what you will need:

first what you need is the unachiever: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/theunarchiver.html
second, you need to download the client: http://www.mediafire.com/?mtndndket1z
third, you need to thank Archer0n for creating the server.

how to play:

first, right click on server file, and on the pop-up menu go down to "open with" and click "the unacheiver"

wait for it to finish, and when it does a new folder will appear open that.

Second, click the file that say's "SCR"
How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] Picture1-3

Third, while your in their, their should be a lot of icons, up at the top trype in "client.class" and right below that it says, "search: this mac | "scr" click on "scr" and then on the java icon that shows up.
How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] Picture2-3

Fourth, once you click that, the server should load, and then the log in screen should show up.

Fifth, BEFORE YOU TRY LOGGING IN! log in with the same name you used to register so that people will know who you are.

I will be adding a video tutorial soon, DON'T FLAME SAYING THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION, because it's not, it's not a guide it's a tutorial and it's talking about the server.

only post on here if you have questions or concerns, any others will be reported as spam and removed.

-Mari juana
Back to top Go down
acher0n
Mod

PostSubject: Re: How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures]   How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks alot dude Wink

Helps loads for the mac user's these days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pannekoek

PostSubject: Re: How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures]   How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 am

This is very helpfull!

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures]   How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures] Empty

Back to top Go down

How to play fallenscape on mac's. [with pictures]
Page 1 of 1